Bar Mitzvah Sample Menu
Guests: 150 guests
Labor: 2 bartenders, three kitchen help & eight servers.
Drinks: Soft drinks- Coke, Diet Coke, 7up, Dr. Pepper, Bubbly & Flat Water, Red and white Wine & Martini Bar.
Food: Tasting trays, Sit down dinner and Grazing table decorated as always with candles and beautiful flowers.
- Cheese & Crackers, Breads & Salamis
- Vegetables & Dips, Fresh Cut Fruit
- Mixed Trays of Ahi, Salmon & Yellow Tail Sushi
- Steam Baskets of Vegetable Pot-Stickers with Ponzu Sauce
- Duck & Brie Quesadillas with Mango Salsa
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Cilantro Mint Sauce
- Chicken Satay with Thai Peanut Sauce
- Vegetarian Stuffed Baked Mushrooms
- Coconut Shrimp with Apricot Chutney
- Mixed Trays of Egg Rolls, Empanadas & Taquitos
The first course will be a Savory Butter Nut Squash Soup
Followed by a salad of Baby Mixed Field Greens, Candied Wall Nuts, Dried Cranberries & Goat Cheese.
On your RSVP card you will ask your guests if they will be having the Steak or the Salmon.
- The Salmon, Marinated & Grilled with Miso Vinaigrette served on Mashed Potato and Parsnip puree & Steamed Asparagus.
- The Steak, Grilled New York with Asparagus & Potato Parsnip puree.
Choice of Pasta with butter & cheese or Tri Tip with mashed potato, both served with carrots, corn & zucchini.
- We will offer a Sundae bar for the children with Waffle cone cups.
- Each adult will receive a plate painted with a Strawberry sauce with a Flourless Chocolate Cake.
- There will be coffee service as well, regular, decafe & tea.